A peaceful world which is attained through our children, where all forms of life are respected creating an
inter-dependant global community.
• To provide children with a safe, courteous, respectful environment in which to grow intellectually,
physically, socially and emotionally.
• To nurture their spirit by acknowledging their uniqueness and purpose.
• To create a positive and significant impact on the lives of everyone who is involved in the school
whatever their role.
New Montessori middle/high School programs typically begin with a small group of seventh grad-ers. The
enrollment gradually builds in size over the years as more families and their students elect to continue
with the school through the upper levels.
Secondary Montessori programs commonly follow a carefully considered core-curriculum designed to both prepare
students for tertiary education and help them form a sense of the big picture of our world and culture: how
knowledge was discovered, how it is used in everyday life, and how apparently separate “subjects” fit together.
Respect permeates a Montessori school. It pro-duces the warm, comfortable tone for which our schools are best
known. Montessori assumes that students are responsible and capable; that they have within them the ability
Our Goals and Objectives
The goal of this school is to cultivate a passion for excellence in everything the students do.
• respect for others
• honesty, integrity and responsibility
• empathy, compassion, kindness and peacefulness
• a sense of concern for others, warmth and love of community
• the unique contribution of all individuals
• the diversity of the global community
• our role in sustainability of our fragile planet
• personal growth
• curiosity, creativity and imagination
• giving back to our community
© 2016 Lilima Montessori High. All rights reserved