If you can answer "yes" to any of these questions, you have come to the right place!
I use MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Access) to create custom tools to automate business processes. I can build the tool myself, help you build it, or train you to build it on your own.
Some examples of tools I have built include:
- Time-tracking and invoicing database for a consulting company (Access)
- Case-tracking and pathology research database for a zoo (Access and Word)
- Tool to automate tacking, set-up, layout and invoicing for a national telephone book (Access and Word)
- Tool to capture and report international political survey information (Access)
- Tool to generate quizzes and track results (Excel)
- MS Word templates used for over 200 learning documents (Word)
- Online feedback forms (Word)
- Project tracking for consulting company (Access)
For more information on MS Office training, see: MS Excel | MS Word | MS Access
For MS Access driven web tools, I can recommend Kate Braun at www.kbraunweb.com or firstname.lastname@example.org